Graphic Design with Illustration :
There are many times when we suffer creative block, struggling to figure out what to draw, design or make next. No matter what our creative field, we all need regular inspiration to help us on our way. graphic design company
That’s why we’ve painstakingly put together the following list of 70 of the best blogs for creative inspiration, so you never need to go elsewhere or waste hours of your precious time scouring the search engines. We’ve split this list into various creative fields for easy reference. (Please note: This article was last updated 25 October 2017.) graphic design company
1. Aisle One: An inspirational resource focused on graphic design, typography, grid systems, minimalism and modernism. I love the simplicity of this blog and the things they share are very inspiring. graphic design company
2. Shillington Design Blog: Brought to you by the people at Shillington, an international graphic design college with campuses in the UK, America and Australia, this blog is full of inspiring work, industry insights and people.
3. Abduzeedo: A successful and well-known popular blog about design, including plenty of inspiration and tutorials to support other creatives.
4. MIRADOR: Mirador is the image hunting work of Say What Studio, graphic design duo based in Paris, France. They curate the most inspirational works out there and share them through this collection of projects.
Graphic Design Company
5. I Love Typography: Just want to pour over fonts and drool at typography? Check out this popular blog showing off all the latest typefaces.
8. Graphic Exchange: Fabien Barral is a happy graphic designer whose innovative and unique designs attract clients from around the world. In 2008 he joined forces with his wife Frédérique to create “Harmonie intérieure”, a business and brand that pushes poster and wall sticker design beyond the limits we expect from a commercial undertaking. Fabien also runs the “graphic-exchange” blog, a popular online venue for graphic designers.
9. The Design Blog: Founded, designed and curated by Ena Baćanović – a designer based in Zagreb – Croatia, The Design Blog brings you carefully picked high-quality inspiration, featuring works of designers and design studios from all over the world.
2. Pikaland: Quirky, cute and fun – this blog has been going for quite some time and offers everything an illustrator needs, including interesting artwork to drool over and opportunities to collaborate and get involved.
3. Ape on the Moon: Alex Mathers and Philip Dennis are the people behind Ape on the Moon. A hugely popular source of inspiration for illustrators worldwide.
5. Brown Paper Bag: An interesting blog that celebrates beautiful illustration in creative and clever ways, apparently.
Logo Design Company
6. Booooooom: This Canadian illustration blog is extremely playful, showcasing surreal and unusual illustration work that exudes creativity and provokes thought. Always worth checking for some indie art and illustration. graphic design company
8. Books By Its Cover: Love book cover illustration? This gorgeous, clean designed blog was created as a way to share a variety of art related publications.
10. Magoz’s Blog: Magoz is a nomadic illustrator with a super inspiring blog, sharing great work, tips and advice on the industry.
2. AdFreak: AdWeek’s very own blog about advertising, sharing advertising from around the world.
4. AdRants: This site shares advertising and marketing news while following the latest advertising trends.
6. AdAge: One of your daily must-reads if you work in advertising or marketing. Founded in 1930, it continues to deliver award-winning journalism.
7. AdeeVee: Just want to browse through interesting adverts? This blog’s for you.
9. Adland: A website that gossips and rants about the advertising industry while collecting ads of all media for your reference.
10. Adverbox: Another great advertising blog to browse through for inspiration. I love the layout and you can even get involved to rate different campaigns.
2. Guardian In Pictures: The Guardian’s own popular ‘news in pictures’ section. And if you download the iPad app you’ll be able to follow ‘pro tips’, learning how to take similar shots.
4. iGnant: A creative blog with an inspiring photography section to browse through. They tend to share a lot of ‘not safe for work‘ type stuff, but it’s a great site nevertheless. graphic design company
7. Ain’t Bad Magazine: Aint-Bad Magazine is a quarterly publication that promotes new photographic art. Founded in Savannah, Georgia by five emerging photographers, the magazine seeks fresh photography and text in support of a progressive community of artists from around the world for our printed publication, web-based forum, and periodic exhibitions and events.
9. Flickr Blog: The companion blog to Flickr, showcasing a huge range of photography from across the globe.
8. Colossal: Launched in 2010, Colossal is a Webby-nominated blog that explores art and other aspects of visual culture. And it’s bloomin’ lovely.life
9. Hi-Fructose: Hi-Fructose is a quarterly print art magazine, founded by artists, Attaboy and Annie Owens in 2005. Its online version is always worth a visit.
1. Design Sponge: A stunning blog showcasing inspiring house tours and before and after DIY projects. This is one of my favourite blogs of interior design inspiration.
6. The Selby: Todd Selby is a photographer, director, author and illustrator. His project, The Selby, offers an insider’s view of creative individuals in their personal spaces with an artist’s eye for detail.
9. Decor8: One of my favourite interior design blogs, written by an American living in Germany.
10. Habitually Chic: Since its inception in 2007, interior designer Heather Clawson and her famous blog Habitually Chic have been featured in Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Domino, Lonny, Fast Company, and Amica magazines. graphic design company